Me ME Me Azfar or Azzy

20 years of age (2009)

Simple guy, with a simple life and family. Aspiring broadcaster. I have big dreams and big things I want to do. I hope I can do it all. They’re good, don’t worry. Get to know me, to know more about me.




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Ever Get That Feeling...
Wednesday, October 28, 2009 7:20 PM
Where you've completed something and feel that its great. Then you get some more info on it and it just makes you think whether it 'ACTUALLY' is great.

Well, it just happened to me and it's making me so frustrated. Maybe not 'SO' frustrated but frustrated enough to think; "Well, whatever. I don't care anymore." But I have to care, bcuz it's one of my assignments. And my first assignment for the subject was horrible. Which means I have to really score on this one.

I did the research for this assignment for like 3 days (Okay, it's not a lot. But it's a 2000 word essay. I'm not writing a thesis). And now, I feel like I'm doing it wrongly just because of a reply e-mail that I got from my tutor. I asked whether what I was doing was right or not and I detailed my plan. He didn't actually say it was correct or not but his explanation made me a little worried. To tell you the truth, I don't really know why.

Probably it's just me being all paronoid and what not (happens every time I do an essay), but it's really bugging me. Especially bcuz I'm suppose to do research for my other 3 essays. I'm half way through one but got stuck cuz I need to borrow a book which is only available on the 3rd (good thing its due on the 9th). I'm doing my City Cultures essay now. But its going horribly. Lol.

The other one... well... I have no idea what's going on with that one bcuz I haven't even chosen a question yet. Can you spell 'S-C-R-E-W-E-D'?

Okay. I'm just ranting and trying to blow off some steam bcuz I'm stuck at home today going through the internet for resources (I woke up late, if not I'd be in the library). That, and I have no one to rant to. Atikah (BABE!), I miss that I can't rant to you about my troubles. It sucks.

Ah well... Better get back to my assignment. Can't wait till all of this is over.
2 Comments

2 thoughts

Anonymous dvds onsale shared their thoughts...

a good post.

5:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown shared their thoughts...

thx for sharing .inexpensive wedding dresses

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Coding/Design: Yours-Tragically