Me ME Me Azfar or Azzy

20 years of age (2009)

Simple guy, with a simple life and family. Aspiring broadcaster. I have big dreams and big things I want to do. I hope I can do it all. They’re good, don’t worry. Get to know me, to know more about me.




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

As Per Usual
Monday, October 19, 2009 8:51 AM
As per usual, my blog will go unattended when I go back to Uni. Don't know why though. Probably because I have to much work or maybe I just have nothing to blog about. So, it's most likely the latter.

With 4 assignments to do, 10,000 words in total of all 4 papers might I add, is very consuming.............. Okay. Fine. I haven't started any at all. Well, not a lot at least. The essay questions really sucks. Especially Media n Comm Research cuz its all theoretical questions and its suppose to be a research essay. It sucks...

But I still gotta do it, you know.

Anyway. As per usual, when I'm all stressed out and everything, I am in real need of retail therapy. Unfortunately, I'm not able to do so due to having too many things to do.

On another note, I made spaghetti sauce my mom's way cuz I bought too much meat product and Farisa wants to eat it. So babe, if ur reading this, I've already made some. Whenever you want to come over, just tell me. I made A LOT. So you can take some home too, if you'd like.

On another good note, I've already bought my ticket to go home. It has been finalised and I'm going back on the 13th of November (Friday). I love that I have no exams cuz I can go back early. Though, I'm trying to do Internship at TV3 to get some experience. Hopefully, I'll get it. If I do, it means I have to work. Oh well.

I should get back to doing my assignments. And I have a screening to go to later. The only reason I'm going to it is cuz I'm thinking of doing the essay question related to this screening. I'll try to update as much as possible. Haha.

P.S. Becky... I can beat your score on Spot The Diff easily... I just don't have the time to do it... Haha..
0 Comments

0 thoughts

Post a Comment

<< Home



Coding/Design: Yours-Tragically