Me ME Me Azfar or Azzy

20 years of age (2009)

Simple guy, with a simple life and family. Aspiring broadcaster. I have big dreams and big things I want to do. I hope I can do it all. They’re good, don’t worry. Get to know me, to know more about me.




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Take Me For What I Am, Who I Was Meant To Be
Thursday, September 17, 2009 6:49 PM
Okay.. So my title is a song.. Which I am totally stuck at right now.. It's a song from Rent, of course.. I just love it..

Anyway.. I'm just updating on myself.. Haha.. Went shopping just now for about 3 or 4 hours or so... I didn't buy much cuz I plan on 'REALLY' shopping at the end of sem.. The only thing I had planned to buy was a small luggage/carry-on bag.. So I set out for that..

And as I was walking around in Myer... I saw a jacket that I saw in the catalouge which I fell in love with... So............ What was I to do?? I bought it of course... Hahaha.. Great... Now I have tons of jackets... I think I have like 5 now including the new one and a hoodie... By the end of the year... There's a probabilty that the number is gonna get larger...

Anyway, my final update will be.... I'M GOING HOME TOMORROW!!!!! WOOOO!!!!! Hehe... But... B4 2morrow can come... I need to continue cleaning my room.... So.... I'll see u guyz in M'sia... Hehe.. Chiaozz...
0 Comments

0 thoughts

Post a Comment

<< Home



Coding/Design: Yours-Tragically