Me ME Me Azfar or Azzy

20 years of age (2009)

Simple guy, with a simple life and family. Aspiring broadcaster. I have big dreams and big things I want to do. I hope I can do it all. They’re good, don’t worry. Get to know me, to know more about me.




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Five Hundred Twenty Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes
Saturday, September 12, 2009 10:54 AM
Just watched Rent (Movie that is) on my PC... I wish I could go and watch the musical.. But how? Haha.. If I could, I would go to Broadway and West End just to watch musicals.. Seriously.. I would be in New York or London and spend my time just watching musicals... Of course, I have to have a lot of money... And I mean A LOT of money.. Haha.. Hell, if I could, I want to be in musicals.. Just never had the chance... Haha.. Big dreams huh...

If you haven't noticed... I'm a BIG MUSICAL FAN.... Haha..

Anyway, I cried watching Rent.. I'm a total crybaby... Every time I watch Rent, I'd cry... There was this one time I watched Rent on the plane.. And I cried... Haha.. It was a good thing that my mom was actually sleeping.. If not I'd get the whole, "Why are you crying?" or "What's your problem?" things... Hahaha...

Okay... Drifting away from me being a crybaby... I'm going home in a week... For Raya.... WOO!!! To tell u the truth, I'm more happy to be able to celebrate Raya with my family rather than actually going home.. Does that make sense? Haha..

Right now, I wanna go shopping... I WANNA GO SHOPPING!!! But I don't have the time... Right now, I have cold.. Runny nose and all.. I hate it... Hopefully, I can go out tomorrow... If not, I'm gonna skip my lecture on Tuesday.. And go out... I really need retail therapy... But then, I have a presentation for Wednesday... Ugh... I don't even know what I'm going to present.. I have to do the readings and everything.. Better start.. At least I don't have to think about it until Wed...

Well.. That's about it... I should really start on my readings for the presentation.. So I can start preparing it.. So... Here goes...
0 Comments

0 thoughts

Post a Comment

<< Home



Coding/Design: Yours-Tragically