Me ME Me Azfar or Azzy

20 years of age (2009)

Simple guy, with a simple life and family. Aspiring broadcaster. I have big dreams and big things I want to do. I hope I can do it all. They’re good, don’t worry. Get to know me, to know more about me.




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Warning: Post is due to boredom
Saturday, August 29, 2009 1:04 PM
You have been warned. This post is made due to boredom.






So, I'm suppose to do my assignments. It's due on Friday. And there's a lot to do. But I just can't do it. It's hard and sucky. So....... I got bored and after taking my shower, I thought I'd do my hair. Well, one do at least. Haha. I just did it differently. Change my putting to the other side and then straightened it.

Then, I became all solo-cam-whoring. Haha. Took a couple pictures of it and it doesn't look so bad. If it was a little longer, styled it with wax or wateva and I had black make-up on, I could really pass off as emo. Though, I may have to cut some fat out of my face. Hahaha.


I'll post the pics at the end.


Speaking of hair, I'm actually thinking of cutting my hair short. And when I say short, I mean SHORT. Something like, clipper/razor cut on the side. Something like Chad Allen or Nick Lachey. Or Ewan McGregor or Josh Duhamel style. Is that a little too much? I just want a new hairstyle cuz I'm really hating this style that I've had for I don't know how many years already. But I'm not gonna do it anytime soon. I'll get the cut at the end of the year cuz then I'll have some time to get into the hair before coming back to Melbourne.


Anyway, here's the pics of me trying out some stupid hair style. Haha. You've been warned. This pics are due to boredom. Haha.





4 Comments

4 thoughts

Blogger atikah w. shared their thoughts...

HOMG YOUR HAIR IS SO LAIN. WHAT ELSE DON'T I KNOW ABOUT YOU? a third leg? you're doing medic? you have one daughter and three sons? HAHHAA.

1:20 AM  
Blogger Azfar Zid shared their thoughts...

Its the same la babe.. My hair's still the same.. the only thing i did diff was putting and i straightened it.. but anyway.. i'm gonna cut it all off...

PS. READ THE POST BABE!!! Hahaha...

5:25 PM  
Blogger atikah w. shared their thoughts...

YALAH. that's what i meantlah. your hair used to be curly and now it's like super straight.

YOU COULD GO FOR CHANNING TATUM'S HAIR. too much?

1:55 AM  
Blogger Azfar Zid shared their thoughts...

Haha.. That's the kinda hair i actually thought of doing.. The whole crew cut thing.. I actually want to cut it that way.. U think it's too much?

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Coding/Design: Yours-Tragically