Me ME Me Azfar or Azzy

20 years of age (2009)

Simple guy, with a simple life and family. Aspiring broadcaster. I have big dreams and big things I want to do. I hope I can do it all. They’re good, don’t worry. Get to know me, to know more about me.




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

It Sucks When You Can't Shop
Saturday, August 08, 2009 7:44 PM
You know how sometimes u get this sudden craving of something? Well, today is one of those days for me...

I have this sudden urge for a waffle... And knowing me, liking to cook and such, I wanna make the waffles, not buy them... But I don't have a waffle maker... Should I buy one? Haha... Like I've got loads of money la... But I seriously want a waffle maker... Haha... Right now, I'm wondering whether I want the waffles or the waffle maker... I have a feeling it's probably the latter...

Talking about spending... I went out with Mae-Yee, a college mate and we ended up in DFO after lunch at Crown... Neither of us could shop and we were a bit off cuz we couldn't shop... I seriously need to go shopping... I think I'm gonna buy like Straight Cut jeans or probably try some Skinny jeans... I already told Mae that she can have a lot of fun laughing at me trying those on.. Haha..

Anyway, just thought that saying my cravings can help me... Ummm... Not have it anymore? Oh well... I'll probably get one later on... Don't know when though... Hahaha...
0 Comments

0 thoughts

Post a Comment

<< Home



Coding/Design: Yours-Tragically