Me ME Me Azfar or Azzy

20 years of age (2009)

Simple guy, with a simple life and family. Aspiring broadcaster. I have big dreams and big things I want to do. I hope I can do it all. They’re good, don’t worry. Get to know me, to know more about me.




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Short Little Update
Thursday, July 30, 2009 9:21 AM
So, I haven't updated in awhile.. Seriously, I wanted to update on a lot of things.. Like, Rome... Harry Potter... Returning to Melbourne... And some other stuff that I now can't remember.. But... As per usual... The Lazy Bug came crawling up my pant-leg and bit me.. Thus, close to a month of nothingness.. That and I don't have a stable connection till the end of July.. I'm using one of those mobile broadband thingys which kinda sucks btw.. Mostly cuz the connection sucks.. And I get dc-ed sometimes..

So anyway, I'm back in Melbourne.. For a week now.. Haha.. Classes started on Monday and my timetable sucks.. One lecture on Monday (which starts at 4.15 btw), one lecture on Tuesday, Wednesday is a full day, and 3 tutes on Thursday.. U would think that Wednesday is my worst day.. Well, u could not be more wrong.. Thursday is my worst day.. Cuz I got 3 tutes in one day, I've gotta get a lot of reading done for that day... Not to mention, most subjects have at least 3 essential readings that has to be done.. Oh well, the price of a good education, right?

Well, I gotta get going.. I got a tute at 4.15.. My other 2 tutes for the day starts in week 2.. Haha.. So, I gotta get through my reading for that sub.. Will update more when I get my home internet connection..
0 Comments

0 thoughts

Post a Comment

<< Home



Coding/Design: Yours-Tragically