Me ME Me Azfar or Azzy

20 years of age (2009)

Simple guy, with a simple life and family. Aspiring broadcaster. I have big dreams and big things I want to do. I hope I can do it all. They’re good, don’t worry. Get to know me, to know more about me.




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

I Can Never Think Of A Good Title
Sunday, July 05, 2009 9:32 AM
Seriously, I can never think of a good title.. Well.. I think, every time I post something.. There's like bits and pieces from everything that has happened so far.. Anyway, I'm gonna start of this post with my Genting Trip......... Which was last Tuesday till Thursday.. Haha.. It was the first every 'Cuzin's Trip'.. And it was wicked awesome..

On the first day, we left on the 12 o'clock bus.. We ended up in Genting at 1.30.. Checked in, left our bags in the room and went off to see what we can do.. We (well, they) decided to watch a Transformers.. Since I've already seen it.. I just thought, "Okay.. Wateva.".. We bought the premier (RM18) seats cuz the movie was long.. Let me tell you, it still great even though its the second time you're watching it.. Oh! Before the movie, we went karaoke-ing.. I had a sore-throat after the whole ordeal of screaming too much.. Well, what would you get when u start singing 'One Sweet Day' and 'Thank God I Found You' in a row? Both Mariah Carey songs for those who don't know..

After them movie, we went back to our room and played Twister.. There's pics.. But it's in Shida's camera.. So, gotta wait to get the pics.. After the pain-aching, gut-buster-laughing of the Twister game, we went mellow and played Cluedo.. So far, only my Cuzin, Faiza (Ee) and me have won in the game.. Haha..

The second day was filled with Theme Park activities... Indoor and outdoor... We wanted to do the outdoor twice.. Once in the morning then in the evening.. But it started raining when we were going on a ride in the evening and that plan was scratched.. So, we went indoors.. Rode some rides and all that.. My cuzin Nurul didn't wanna go on the Space Shot.. Penakut btul.. Apa la.. Dah la tak pernah naik.. Anyway, when the day ended, we were all too tired to do anything.. I think I was the first one to fall asleep..

Third day was nothing much.. Cam-whoring... Eating.... Walk-here and there... Nothing much.. Cacme back down around 4.30.. Then went home..

Oh! That night when we came home.. We went out karaoke-ing again.. Haha.. We're like addicted.. I wanted to sing 'Alone' by Heart but didn't have the time.. So, another time.. I gotta practice the song first.. It's like totally hard.. Well, anyway... That's about my update.. I'll post some pics later on.. Or, just head over to my Fb account.. Haha.. Other updates on my life will come later.. Cheers~
0 Comments

0 thoughts

Post a Comment

<< Home



Coding/Design: Yours-Tragically